You can plan for your future with a Cetera Investment Services professional conveniently located at First State Bank & Trust Co.
Through Cetera Investment Services, you have access to a variety of tools to invest for your future. Opening an account is easy and you can come by First State Bank & Trust Co. today to begin planning your portfolio.
Some of the benefits you'll receive by investing with Cetera Investment Servies include:
- Substantial savings on commission charges*.
- Automated transfers between your bank accounts and your brokerage accounts.
- Access to a broad product line including:
- Stocks (Listed & OTC)
- Tax-Free Municipal Bonds**
- Mutual Funds
- Unit Investment Trusts
- U.S. Government Securities
- Zero Coupon Bonds
- Corporate Bonds
- Commercial Paper
- Money Market Funds
Stop by First State Bank & Trust Co. today and ask to see David Murphy to open your brokerage account with Cetera Investment Services! ***
Cetera Investment Services LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Member FINRA/SIPC. Securities and insurance products provided by Cetera Investment Services:
- are NOT insured by FDIC.
- are NOT deposits of, obligations of, or guaranteed by, any financial institution.
- involve investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
- NOT insured by any federal government agency.
The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements.
* Commission savings apply to most stock, option and listed corporate bond transactions, but not to transactions in other products. Minimum commission rate applies. Cetera Investment Services charges a $4.00 transaction fee. A commission schedule is available upon request.
** Income may be subject to federal alternative minimum taxes.
*** Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck. http://brokercheck.finra.org
Cetera Investment Services registered office: 110 West Panola St. - Carthage, TX 75633