First State Bank and Trust Company's online banking system delivers the power and convenience you need to manage your money more quickly, easily, and securely than ever before with excellent features and functionality.
Online banking users will enjoy :
- Online Enrollment
- Mobile Banking plus apps for iPhone and Android, also including Mobile Deposit - "carrier/data charges from your carrier may apply with all mobile services"
- Person to Person Transfers are a fast way to send, request and receive money using your smartphone, iPad or computer
- Resetting passwords for immediate access 24/7
- Submitting stop payments
- Debit Card on/off feature allowing quick and easy control to managing your debit card status
- Integrated Bill Payment solution provided by iPay allowing a user-friendly bill payment and presentment system, making it easier to manage your bills electronically all in one system
- My Finance, a budgeting and account aggregation tool
New Money Manager! A better way to manage and save money.
First State Bank and Trust Company has recently made improvements to Money Manager, formerly named My Finance. Now, it's easy to manage money, monitor spending and actually see where your money goes. If you want to save money, improve financial health and make financial management easier, this is great news for you.
Get your complete financial picture.
Sync accounts with nearly 17,000 financial institutions.
Understand spending habits with automatically tagged transactions.
Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar.
Visually track your progress, reach financial goals quicker and easier.
Add a Goal & Stay on Track
Money Manager makes it simple to stay on track. Set goals, and maintain your finances responsibly.
Step 1: Select “Add A Goal” on the goal dashboard.
Step 2: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
Step 3: Fill in the required information.
Step 4: Click the “Create” button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances.
Click on the links below for more information.
Instructions for Quicken Users