iSave - Youth Savings Account
Minimum opening balance:
- $25.00 minimum opening balance
- Six withdrawals allowed per month at no charge
- None for account holders under 18. At the age of 18, the account will be converted to a regular savings account.
- Available to individuals under 18 years of age
- Online/Mobile Banking
Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time at our discretion. Click here for current rate information.
Compounding and crediting frequency:
Interest compounds and will be credited to your account monthly.
This is a limited transaction account. Regulatory limit of six (6) transfers or payments (preauthorized, automatic, by telephone, or from a personal computer) including drafts, checks, debit card, or similar order (including POS transactions) payable to a third party from your savings account per statement cycle. The preauthorized or automatic transactions may be initiated by Telephone Banking, Online Banking, or standing order. Exceeding the regulatory limit on transfers and withdrawals on more than an occasional basis may result in your savings account being converted to a transaction account.
If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, a fee of $3.00 per withdrawal over 6 will be assessed.
What you'll need:
Visit First State Bank & Trust Company to open an account.
- Child must present a driver's license, if they have one, and be accompanied by a First State Bank & Trust Company customer who is an adult and has an account that has been open for more than 60 days to serve as joint owner or trustee.
- In addition, you must present two of the following:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record
- Child's school photo ID Child's passport/alien ID