Christmas Club Account
It's not always easy to remember to put away your money during the year so you'll be ready for the expenses of the Christmas Season. That's why First State Bank & Trust Company has a special account to help you! Take advantage of our Christmas Club Savings account today and be financially prepared for Christmas!
Choose between these three plans:
As a special bonus, if you make 49 consecutive and timely deposits of the same amount to your Christmas Club Account, we'll make the 50th for you! The balance of your Christmas Club Account will be directly deposited into your checking or savings account in mid-October.
- Must have a First State Bank & Trust checking or savings account.
- Account must be opened by December 1st.
- Fund your account by scheduling an automatic transfer.
- $5,000 maximum per tax id number allowed (existing Christmas Club owners as of October 2013 will be grandfathered).
- Funds will be direct deposited into your First State Bank & Trust account at maturity.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Minimum opening balance: $20 for $1,000 plan, $10 for $500 plan, and $5 for $250 plan.
- Early withdrawals from the account can be made. There is a $10 fee for each early withdrawal.
- If the account is closed within 90 days of opening, it will be subject to an early withdrawal fee of $15.